Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Friday, August 1, 2014

FRIDAY FLAIR


Welcome to "Friday Flair"

I would like to introduce to you, Brenda Sprenger.  Brenda is a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and a very dear friend of mine.  Brenda considers herself an Artisian Design Team wanna be...but she doesn't have a blog?  I think I could help her out with that.

As a matter of fact, Brenda S. is the one who convinced me that I could actually do a blog...and then of course my sister, Brenda, introduced me to her friend and co-worker Holly who actually helped me to set it up...wow it really does take a village. 

Now about the card...

The card that Brenda is sharing with you today uses the Zentangle technique.  The definition of Zentangle is "an abstrack drawing created using repetitive patterns according to the trademarked Zentangle Method."
 

 

 
Look at a close up picture....think of how much fun doodling could be!!!!

 
 

Products used to create this beautiful card:

Cardstock:  Basic Black and Whisper White

Stamp Set:  Blended Blooms

Ink:  StazOn Ink

Accessories:  Various Embossing Folders, Project Life Journaling Pens

1 comment:

  1. Always good to see various styles. Looks like a lot of thought and effort went into this card. While it is not in my personal style category, I certainly can appreciate the creativity that Brenda Sprenger put into her card.

    ReplyDelete