Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Flair

Happy Friday Flair!

The card I'm sharing with you today is one done by Brenda Sprenger,...

 
The supplies she used were:
 
Stamp Set:  Endless Wishes
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Typeset Designer Series Paper, scraps of other DSP for butterflies
Ink:  Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Bitty Butterfly Punch, 2013-15 In Color Sequin Assortment, Burlap Ribbon, Wildflower Embossing Folder, Thick Bakers Twine
 
Thank you for sharing your card Brenda.
 
Would you like to be featured on one of my Friday Flair's?????  All you have to do is send me a card and I would be very happy to share.
 
 
HERE IS ANOTHER CHALLENGE
 
 
I would like to see more comments on my blog....what better way to get those than to offer a PRIZE!
 


Yes you could receive this prize!!!  I will put your name in a drawing and will choose 5 lucky winners to receive the 2014-16 In Color Clothespins and 2-13-15 In Color Sequin Assortment.  All you have to do is comment....how hard is that.

Have a wonderful weekend....see you Monday!


9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the above card and am so happy you started a blog! Love getting to see what you've been up to. Yayyy Betty:-)
    mossalyn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting card shared by Brenda. Hoping the Blog Candy offer gains lots of traffic to your new blog! I know that I look forward to seeing each new post and stamping ideas that you have been sharing. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers at the bottom right of the card! Good way to use snippets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to add how much I enjoyed the monthly Stamp Club. Really liked the projects and planning to make more of those cards. (I have some sets with images the same size as the floral card -- and I have everything needed to make more of the other two cards.) I appreciate the work you put into Stamp Club -- You never fail to provide us with great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the comments everyone, I'm excited to roll out my new "snippets" post soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Betty. I was just sent the link to your blog. I've looking forward to inspiration from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Betty,
    Your blog is "breath of fresh air". Finally a place where I can go to become inspired and challenge. You truly love what you do and your enthusiasm and vision is contagious. I look forward to visiting your blog and enjoying every minute of it. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Betty,
    I received a link to your blog from Brenda Sprenger. Looks like you have some awesome ideas to share. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with others! Have a great day, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Betty! I love to be able to see all your fun and inspirational ideas remotely! Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete