Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Flair - "Baby Style"

I received this baby card from one of my stamping friends, Rachel T.  Rachel is a Stampin' Up demonstrator who I met years ago, she is an awesome stamper, I'm so thankful she shares.


Stamp Set: Something for Baby, Something to Say
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Bright Designer Series Paper Packet
Ink:  Memento Black, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Square Framelits, Baby's First Framelits, 2013-15 InColor Sequin Assortment, Distressed Dots Embossing Folder

I hope you enjoy this card.

BONUS CARD....yes indeed, I wanted to share with you one more card I received for my birthday, its from my friend Manette.  Manette has been part of our monthly stamp club for many many years and has truly become a dear friend.  It was her birthday this week and I forgot to send her a card, but I'm going to get one in the mail to her today!


I just love the bird, and she made it look like a robin which is awesome.  I know its hard to tell from the picture, but she colored a baby pearl for the eye!!!!

Stamp Set:  I think its a retired set, but you could use Sassy Salutations
Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Old Olive
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  Bird Punch, Scallop Square Die, White Organza Ribbon

Thank you Manette for the wonderful birthday wishes, and I hope you had a great day too!

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!

1 comment: