Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Monday, August 4, 2014

Happy Monday

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Our Stamp A Stack was so much fun, 47 people WOW thank you all for coming.  I took a few pictures, but I'm not sure if I can post them without their approval, so needless to say I won't, I'm a rule follower!

This week I have stamp club all week.  Stamp Club is held monthly, all you need to do is to commit to coming four months in a row and purchase a minimum of $20 in product.  What you receive in return is one month during that four months you will co-host the party.  Of course you also are coming to my house each month, making three cards and of course you receive a little "goodie" from me.  You can start up a club anytime and of course you can continue.  I have some club members who have been with me since the beginning....and I think that's about 15 years now!  WOW Carol has it been that long????

As a little "sneak peak" here are the cards we are doing this month.




As you can see we work with a variety of products, this month we are focusing on the new blendabilities, envelope punch board and photopolymer sets.

I hope you enjoyed the "Friday Flair" post...

Would you like to be a part of my "Friday Flair"???? Well all you need to do is send me a handstamped card made with only Stampin' Up products, include the supplies you used and your name and you could be featured.

Send your information to me at:
Betty Weisbrich
9802 Jenny Lane
St. Joseph  MN  56374

Hope you all have a wonderful day. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the cards we are going to be making at Club! Always a nice variety -- just a little hint to anyone reading Betty's blog and "needing a little push" to join Stamp Club for great cards and fun. If anyone opened my cabinet of stamps and looked around at all the supplies, I don't think they would have any problem believing Club has been going on for 15 years! I know that I love it.

    ReplyDelete