Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Monday, August 11, 2014

Christmas Treat Boxes

How would you like to make these cute little treat boxes....children, grandchildren, co-workers any person would love them.

You will come to my house and make these 25 treat boxes as shown in the picture, plus you will receive the cello bags and bakers twine to put your treats into.



Class includes:  All supplies necessary to make the boxes, except the "treat" inside.

Cost of this class is $10.00

Date of Class:  Tuesday, September 23, 2014, if this date doesn't work for you please let me know I'm sure we can figure something else out.

Time:  Open House Style....come between 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. if this time doesn't work for you, let me know please.

Class is limited to 10 people....sign up now.  Allow approximately 1 hour to complete the boxes.

2 comments:

  1. My granddaughter saw this in the holiday catalog and thought we should immediately go in my craft room and make them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Diane.....you should bring your granddaughter to the class and you could make one together!

    ReplyDelete