Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Monday, August 18, 2014

Happy Monday!

I just love this card I received from Sara Cimbaro, Colchester CT, I met her at convention and was so happy to swap this card with her.  I'm always looking for different cards and I think this fits the fill, what a cute card for someone to get.  Just a heads up...for those of you in my monthly stamp club, this will be one of our cards in September (Lynell is this close to the "clown" card)?


You can join our monthly stamp club at any time, all you have to do is commit to purchase $20 in merchandise for four months, one of those months you will share the hostess benefits with another person and you don't have to do anything!

Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment