Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tent Card

Happy Thursday everyone,

Today I thought I would share with you the card I did for our Sunshine Stampers Swap.  Sunshine Stampers is the name of my downline group.  When you become Manager you can name your group, since my nickname is "Sunshine", hence the name Sunshine Stampers!

 
 It's a TENT CARD


Front View
 
 Side View
 
Back View
 
I used the new Flower Patch Stamp Set and Coordinating Framelits, buying them in a bundle you save 15% (the code for the bundle is #136788) it can be found on page 156 of our Annual Catalog.
 
I used Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Melon Mambo and Old Olive ink pads.
 
 
Stay tuned tomorrow for my first "Friday Flair".
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment