Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Thursday, August 7, 2014

Card Swap

Today I would like to share with you a card that I created using new products out of the upcoming Holiday catalog.  If you are on my mailing list you should receive your copy around August 15th, you can begin ordering out of it on August 28th...I of course LOVE the entire catalog.

Hope you enjoy my card, this will be for a swap I'm in with other Demonstrators at the end of the month.


I'm still working on taking better pictures...please bear with me!

Have a wonderful day...stay tuned tomorrow for another "Friday Flair" card.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, definitely LOVE your card. And it is time to get started on Christmas cards. Not always easy when still summer, but it sure takes the pressure off to get them started now. Waiting just piles too much stress on a person.

    ReplyDelete