Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Terrific Tuesday

I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend.  We spent the weekend at the lake with our family, what a wonderful time, hard to see it end, but we know there will be more.  While at the lake Brenda and I finished planning our stamp camp.  Hope you enjoy another sneak peek....its a money holder card, but it doesn't have to be.



I'm so excited to share the other projects with you.  There is still room....please come and bring your friends.  Here are the details.
 
STAMP CAMP

WHEN:  September 12-13
WHERE:  St. Joe Fire Hall
TIME:  Open house style....come anytime on Friday between 2:00 p.m. and 9:00, Saturday we open at 8:00 a.m. and go until approximately 3:00 p.m.
COST:  $25 for 10 awesome projects, plus you will go home with extra product and a goodie bag!
RSVP by Friday September 5th.

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite card of your recent stamp camp. I'm going to make several to have here at home. Now I need to come up with a boy one.....

    ReplyDelete