Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Monday, September 15, 2014

I've been AWOL

Hello everyone....so sorry I've been AWOL this past week.  Way to many things going on, not that I need to go into detail, but one thing you want to know is that I was very busy cutting cardstock and getting ready for my stamp camp last weekend.  As you can tell from this pictures everyone had a good time....



 
 
Be watching tomorrow I have a special card I want to share with you, how would you like to learn how to make a rectangle out of our square framelits!  Stay tuned...have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you have not abandoned your blog! Looks like everyone was having a great time at Stamp Camp. I remember the fun times I had when I used to be able to attend them. So glad that I am still physically able to attend Stamp Club -- shorter session and staying put in one spot to do 3 projects...anyone else with any mobility issues should seriously think about that option for card idea inspiration and fun.

    ReplyDelete