Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Flair

I thought this card so quick and easy I just had to share it.  I received this card from my friend Georgia, who is a Stampin' Up demonstrator.  I just love being a Demonstrator, the friendships I've made through this awesome company are priceless!



Stamp Set:  Work of Art
Cardstock:  Natural Ivory
Ink:  Bermuda Bay
Crisp Cataloupe
Baked Brown Sugar

Thanks for sharing Georgia, I just love this card.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good card for making a few multiples to have on hand. (Perhaps leave sentiment off until time to send? Then add whatever sentiment is appropriate -- such as a thinking of you, just because, get well, miss you, etc).

    ReplyDelete