Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Rectangle Card

As promised yesterday I wanted to show you how you can make a rectangle card out of square framelit.
 
I started out with a card that is 4" x 5 1/2"
 


 

I folded it in half the long way (hamburger fold)

 
 
I then used the 5th square from our square template collection and positioned it over the middle of the card.
 


and walaaaaaa look at what happens...

 
and of course here is a card I made using this idea....
 



And this will be one of our cards we make at our October stamp club.  Thank you Carol D for the awesome idea!

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Always happy to share card idea finds from my online search results with you!

    ReplyDelete