Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wild Wonderful Wednesday

 
What a beautiful day, its so hard to be inside when its this gorgeous outside.

I wanted to share my swap card for my downline meeting tonight.  Our group name is Sunshine Stampers and we meet monthly, for stamping, sharing and of course food!!!!  We have so much fun and I can't wait to see them all again.



Stamp Set:  Amazing Birthday
Inks:  Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Confetti Celebration Designer Paper
Accessories:  Tangerine Tango Bakers Twine, Scallop Thinlet, Chevron Embossing Folder, Banner Thinlets, 1 1/4" circle

What a quick and easy card to make.

If you would like to become part of our group, contact me....being a demonstrator is so much fun.

1 comment: