Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Totally Terrific Tuesday!

Tuesdays are the day that Stampin' Up makes annoucements and updates the "Weekly Deals" so don't forget to check those out.

Today I would love to share with you one of my swap cards from our Sunshine Stampers Monthly Stamp Share,.

Our group of Stampin' Up Demonstators get together monthly and we have such a fantastic time.  We eat, stamp and share!!!!

 by Kathleen W.
 
This card was done using the Holiday Home set....I wasn't that fond of that set until I've seen a few cards done with it...this card is so stinkin' cute.
 


 by Sandy K.
 
Can we ever get too tired of the stamp set Work of Art...I can't.  I just love how clean and simple this card is.
 

 


1 comment:

  1. love that work of art card!!! clean and simple, yet elegant!

    ReplyDelete