Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wacky Wednesday

Can you believe that October is almost over...it seems the months fly by so fast.  I'm so excited to go to Veronica's house on Thursday night for a party....this group is so much fun, amazing women and of course their kids are great too.

Veronice asked me to use the set "Endless Wishes", I was very happy to do that since it is one of my favorite sets because it is so versatile.  Here is the card I came up with....simple, clean and cute (in my opinion at least)...what are your thoughts?


I'm now off to design cards for our monthly stamp club....maybe you'll get a sneak peak!!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I have that set and find Stepped Up CAS cards fun and refreshing. -- By stepped up, I mean clean and simple with layers and touch of bling versus the purist version of one-layer clean and simple.--
    This would also be a nice One Sheet Wonder for the stamped part to make creating multiples even easier.

    ReplyDelete