Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Thursday, October 30, 2014

Snippet Thursday

When I have stamping events I have "pieces" of product left over....in my world if it isn't at least a quarter of a sheet its considered a "snippet"....I don't keep snippets, but I have friends that love them, so I give them my snippets, in return they love to show me what they have done with them.

I'm having so much fun looking over the cards I've received from snippets!  Makes me rethink that I should keep a few!  Just kidding...for those who know me I don't do snippets, but I have friends that do....thanks Carol and Joyce.

Here are a some of cards I received from Carol last week....





Again, I'm truly amazed and what she can do with different shapes of paper....keep it up Carol.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I "created" the shapes on these cards from squares and rectangles of Snippets you gave me...just to change things up and create some focal interest.

    It was you, Betty, that showed me to use a corner rounder punch on opposite corners of a square or rectangle to get the look on the top card. The "diagonal split" of the other 2 cards was done by lining up the corners of a rectangle along the cutting line of the paper trimmer, then attaching them to your mat or card base with a space that lets the mat or base color show. Each of those cards show that the amount of space produces different effects.

    I enjoy the challenge of pulling out snippets and seeing what happens! Thank you so much for providing these "puzzle pieces" of creativity.

    ReplyDelete