Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Flair

I love posting cards that I've received for my Friday Flair....today is no different.  With Halloween around the corner I thought this was very appropriate. 

This card came from my friend Susan D.  She is also a Stampin' Up Demonstrator who I swap cards with every month.



Stamp Set:  Mingle All The Way
Ink:  Memento Black, Basic Black Marker (mouth of ghost)
Cardstock:  Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper, Tangerine Tango, Back Black, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Accessories:  White & Tangerine Tango Two Tone Trim, Black Ribbon, Lucky Star Embossing Folder, Googly Eyes, Fun Fall Framelits Dies

I hope you enjoy this cute card.

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment