Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wild and Wacky Wednesday

WOW what a crazy week this has been....we had our annual family vacation, have you ever been on vacation with 14 people with 4 of them under 6???  Can you say CRAZY?????  But what a wonderful time we had.  Even though the weather didn't cooperate, it was pretty chilly for August, we always found things to do.

I had brought along a couple of Paper Pumpkin kits so the kids had so much fun at "ART" time.  Our 11 year old grand daughter was my big helper.  I was going to take pictures but we were so busy I totally forgot all about it.  We made a Thank You card and Peyton and Morgan both said they were going to give it to their Mom and Dad for taking them on vacation...what sweet kids!

Now we are back home, trying to get laundry done, lawn mowed, and just put everything away...it will be nice to sleep in our own bed tonight.

I just sent the email out regarding my September Stamp Camp....here is a sneak peek of one of the cards.


It doesn't have to be a Christmas card, you could make this a beautiful thinking of you or even sympathy card.

I hope you can come to my Stamp Camp in September.

1 comment:

  1. Your vacation time sounds like it was a wonderful huge success!

    Nice card you posted. I miss the Stamp Camps. Always so much fun...but, just more than I can handle anymore as my MS has progressed. Highly recommend it to other stampers, though!

    ReplyDelete