Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy Friday

I've been so busy getting ready for our Product Extravaganza tomorrow...this is our first customer event and I hope we have a good attendance...there will be many displays, three demonstrations and door prizes....please come and bring your friends!

I've also been busy planning my club cards for next month....here is a sneek peak!!!



Its a window die cut card!  I can't wait to show my club members how to do it....so easy!

Have a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Love the look of this card. Looking forward to making it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so easy to make too Carol...I just know you are going to love and you will want to make more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you used Lovely As A Tree! You know you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you used Lovely As A Tree! You know you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete