Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Saturday, August 15, 2015

Spray Glitter Technique

We had an amazing time today at our First Ever Product Extravaganza....thank you to all who came and of course to the amazing group of Sunshine Stampers that helped host the event, Dena, Carol S., Amy, Linda and Sandy....without you this event would not have happened.

As you can see from the video I had an amazing time...I have gold glitter all over me and I was wearing black shorts, probably not the right color to wear....but check out my hands in the video. For those of you that know me know enough that I truly am the "GLITTER QUEEN"...I hope you enjoy the video.

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Glad the event was a success. You are getting more comfortable about doing the videos, too! Keep this "good creative stamping mojo" coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Glitter all over the Building! Every time I see it I think of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy that glitter makes you smile Dena!!!!

    ReplyDelete