Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Thursday, August 20, 2015

Coloring Designer Paper

Here is the other card I demo'd at our Product Extravaganza last weekend.  Its such a quick and easy card to do.  Just add a little color to our Timeless Elegance Designer Paper. 


I just used the So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz marker to add a little color and then I used the Cottage Greeting set to add the greeting.  I used our Notecards which area little smaller than the average card so then I could get 10 notecards out of one 12 x 12 sheet of Designer paper.

We had our monthly Stamp Share get together on Tuesday night, Linda took this technique to a new level and actually embossed on the Designer Paper...what a cute card..

 
Thanks for sharing Linda.
 
I hope you enjoyed this fast and easy technique.

1 comment:

  1. Never thought to color on DSP.

    I have stamped on the wood-look DSP, but didn't emboss it.

    Both cards look nice!

    ReplyDelete