Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Friday, July 25, 2014

A Day at the Cabin

Brenda and I are spending a few days out at the cabin making our make and takes from Convention, I will show you pictures later when we finish!!!!  So I thought I would share with you three of my top tips that I learned from convention.


1.        Don’t compare yourself to other stampers.  Stamping is a personal preference.

2.       Our new foam ink pads are very “inked”, tap lightly to get a crisp image.

3.       For memorykeeping, take pictures vertically and horizontally.
 
For those of you that went to convention…what were some of your highlights, comment below.

I would also like to share with you 3 of my favorite card swaps.

Enjoy today!

Betty

 By Natalie Travis

 By Amy Rich, New Ulm MN

my sister Brenda Anderson

 
 





 

 

1 comment:

  1. Note to Self: Additional Stamping Tip (taken from Brenda's Card) -- Don't always for for precise placement...Overlapping when stamping can be good. Reason: like the color "blending" created from it.
    (Things like this are the reason I go blog hopping. All the tips, techniques to learn, layout ideas, fresh ways to use what I have, color combos. Appreciate those who provide a stamping blog! Thank you)

    ReplyDelete