Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy Monday!

We had a very productive weekend.  I stamped all of my paper pumpkins for six months! Yes I was behind, but now I'm caught up and so ready for the next month.  Here is a picture of one of each.  Notice what I did with the July one, instead of making the pinwheels, I made them into a sailboat, thanks to one of my stamping friends Susan Campfield for the great tutorial.  Now is a great time to sign up for Paper Pumpkin click the link on the right for more information.


I also finished all my make and takes from convention, for those of you that know me this is a miracle in itself!  They were so much fun to do.

 
I will have these on display at my Stamp A Stack this Friday and Saturday.  I have a couple of spots open if anyone is interested.
 


2 comments:

  1. The sailboat idea is a cute one. You were really busy doing the "catching up"! The Kinda Eclectic set has been seeing LOTS of action in my craft room after getting my July Stamp Club order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the sailboat idea....not that I don't like pinwheels, but I find cards to be more useful for me. Thanks Carol.

    ReplyDelete