Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Sunshine Stampers Product Extravaganza

Last January our Sunshine Stampers Group decided to hold a Product Extravaganza when the new Sale A Bration and All Occasion Mini catalog was unveiled, we had a wonderful turnout and are hoping for even more participation with our next Product Extravaganza.  Here are the details:

 We will have doorprizes, lots of displays/samples and of course demonstrations.  We are planning on having four demonstrations using the new products in the Holiday Catalog.  I would like to give you a little sneak peek into my demonstration using the Cookie Cutter Christmas and Cookie Cutter Halloween.  Here are two of my samples....



If you stop by my demonstration I will have a little something special just for YOU!!!!

Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment