Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Monday, August 15, 2016

Happy Week & Sneak Peek

Last week Dennis and  I had the most wonderful opportunity....we were asked to watch our newest grandson, Elliot.  He is the first born of our youngest son Stephen and his wife Michelle and will be 8 months old on Friday and he is quite a little character.  I thought I would let you know why I didn't post last week...we were so busy.


I love being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator....gives me the flexibility to be a grandma too!

Now....onto more business today....

As Demonstrator we get a sneak peek of the new Holiday Mini catalog that will be available on September 1st.....here is the catalog cover...


Customers should be receiving the catalog around August 20th...if you don't receive one and you would like one, please let me know.

Also, as a demonstrator we are able to swap cards with some amazing demonstrators so I would like to share with you two of the cards I'm swapping this month.  I just love the new Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle.






I hope you enjoy the 2 cards I've shared with you...be watching tomorrow for 2 more.......

Hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment