Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek

This new Holiday Mini is absolutely amazing....so many new products.  I'm so fortunate to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and have such amazing people in our Stampateers group,...every time a new catalog is unveiled we have a swap from all over Minnesota....we meet in the Minneapolis area, but for those of us that are outstate we are able to participate through the mail, thats what I choose.  So I needed to design two different cards and make 40 of each, it may sound overwhelming but really it isn't.  The hardest part of this is to narrow your stamp sets down...so I usually pick a suite or one stamp set with new designer paper and go to a corner in my house so I can't look at all the other ones...you think its funny, but really that is exactly what I have to do.  Here are the 2 cards that I will use for that swap.



I hope you enjoy these cards....

No comments:

Post a Comment