Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Quick and Easy card using Washi Tape

I would love to share with you a video I made using Washi Tape.




Supplies Needed:

Stamp Set:  Floral Boutique #141534

Cardstock:  Thick Whisper White #140272
                    Whisper White #100730
                    Night of Navy #100867

Ink:  Night of Navy #126970

Accessories:  White Organza Ribbon #114319
                       Floral Boutique Designer Washi Tape #141664

I hope you enjoy my video:


I hope you have a wonderful day....if you enjoyed my video please leave a comment I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. I posted a comment on the You Tube site...didn't realize is wouldn't show up here, too. I am glad you are back posting again! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol I really do enjoy doing videos its just so hard to figure out what to do....like making dinner...tell me what you would like and I'll make it!

    ReplyDelete