Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Monday, July 25, 2016

I'm baaaack!

Oh my I didn't realize it has been such a long time since I posted....

On Sunday I had an opportunity to get together with other Stampin' Up demonstrators at our annual Creative Connection gathering.  There were over 200 demonstrators, with lots of displays, demonstrations, swapping and sharing, I even won a prize patrol......I had an amazing time.

This time made me realize that I need to keep my blog updated as well as more videos...I'm not very good at them, but perhaps you may learn something new.

Be watching later this week for a new video!

I'll post some pictures later this week with our Monthly Stamp Club cards...remember you can start coming to club anytime that works for you all that is required is a four month commitment and remember one of those months you are co-hosting and will receive half of the hostess rewards!




No comments:

Post a Comment