Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Monday, March 2, 2015

Merry Monday

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend...can't believe March is here already...Spring is closer.

Today's card was sent to me by a fellow demonstrator from Moorhead Minnesota; Sandy Carlson...I just love her card and this picture does not do it justice....its a shaker card!

Stamp Set: Celebrate Today
Cardstock:  Lullaby Designer Series Paper, Lost Lagoon, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Ink:  Lost Lagoon
Accessories:  Gold Bakers Twine, Window Sheets, Lullaby Washi Tape Balloon Framelits Die, Scallop Border Punch

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I have.  If you would like to purchase any of these products, shop my online store now, or call me I would be very happy to help you out.

1 comment: