Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Thursday, February 26, 2015

New Sale-A-Bration Products

Just when you thought you had all the Sale-A-Bration products you wanted....Stampin' Up adds 4 more products today.


New ribbon and buttons, a new stamp set; For Being You


Love the new Designer Vellum Stack and 6 x 6, and last but not least the new Nature's Perfection Stamp Set.
 
These new products are not available until March 1st, so get your orders ready.  Remember you can call me or place your order through my online store, just click the Shop Now button on the right.


3 comments:

  1. The choices just never stop. I need to win the lottery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol you are so funny....but yeah it would be nice if you would win the lottery..than you could build your own stamping palace!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you are talking! I could design it, Dennis could build it, you could help me fill it. Win for me, Win for you.

      Delete