Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hooray It's Your Day Simply Created Card Kit

Have you seen the Simply Created Card Hit, Hooray It's Your Day in the All Occasion Catalog?  Just in case you haven't seen it, or you would like to see the beautiful cards that it creates...here are some pictures.


Here is how the kit comes, it includes everything you need to complete 20 cards including colored envelopes.....the cards can be used for many different occasions.

 

 The card above is a gift holder card.
 
File Folder Card, there is a pullout card insert to add your creating.


Matchbook style card
 
 
If you are interested in making these cards, I would be happy to help you out.  All you need to do is buy the Hooray It's Your Day Kit #137953 for $24.95 and come to my house, you can use my stamp set, ink pads and adhesive to complete your 20 cards.  I would be happy to do this anytime, just let me know.
 
Be watching tomorrow......I'll share with you another kit project I'm working on, "Hello Life Simply Created Kit".


No comments:

Post a Comment