Dates To Remember

DATES TO REMEMBER

May 2-4 Monthly Club
May 24-25 Stamp A Stack












Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Monthly Stamp Club, Bonus Time, Product Extravaganza

Its been a while since I've posted anything, but there are so many wonderful things happening with Stampin' Up right now I just had to tell you all about them.

Monthly Stamp Club

I just love getting together with my Monthly Stamp Club we have such a wonderful time.  This month we made the following cards.




Wedding Card:
Stamp Set:  Colorful Seasons
Cardstock:  Thick Whisper White, Early Espresso, Blushing Bride and Gold Glimmer Paper
Accessories:  Seasonal Layer Thinlits and Sweet and Sassy Framelits




Flamingo card:
Stamp Set:  Fabulous Flamingo
Ink:  Powder Pink, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist and Shimmer White
Accessories:  Bermuda Bay Chevron Ribbon



Sympathy Card:
Stamp Set:  Flourishing Phrases
Ink:  Memento Black
Cardstock:  Thick Whisper White and Basic Black
Accessories:  Smoky Slate Reinker, Embossing Paste, Pattern Party Decorate Masks and Palette Knives, Move It Thinlits



If you are interested in joining our monthly club its very simple.

1.  Commit to purchase $20 each month for 4 months.
2.  Once during that 4 month period you will co-host the party.  You don't need to do anything, I provide my house and of course the three club cards....but you can receive some amazing benefits.

Contact me for more information.


BONUS TIME

Now is a great time to purchase supplies from Stampin' Up...for every $50 you spend you receive at $5.00 bonus to use in August....in addition, I'm offering the ribbon sampler of 1 yard of each of the new 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon in all of the new In-Colors...



All you have to do is contact me to place your order, or order directly online...whatever works for you.

These 2 offers are only good through July 31st.

PRODUCT EXTRAVAGANZA




I'm still recovering from my shoulder surgery but doing very very well, I'm able to lift my left arm just a little but above my shoulder....physical therapy is brutal but oh so helpful.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Betty



No comments:

Post a Comment